NAZARÉ (1/2 Day)
Join us on this full day tour in Nazaré, one of the most appreciated traditional Portuguese fishing villages. We begin our visit in the “sitio” of Nazaré, from which we can enjoy the natural beauty of this beach in all its extension and meet the famous Big waves in North Beach.
In a centennial trip by the Lift that connects the center of the village and the “Sítio da Nazaré, we go to the Nazaré Beach where we have free time to walk by the sea and enjoy the ancestral art of drying fish the “estindarte” and the art of make fishing nets. Return.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
A half-day trip through the natural and historical charms of Nazaré, a fishing village, a place of the famous giant waves, where the traditional presence is maintained through the strong connection to the fishing arts.
Half Day Tour
Place of departure – Leiria and West region. For other places, please contact us.
Minimum of people – 2
Language: Portuguese and English
Values (minimum of 2 people):
|Nr of people||Price per person|
- Prices to Leiria and West region, For other places, please contact us.
- Children: Free until 3 years old. 50% discount from 4 to 10 years.
- Mineral water
- 9-seat minivan transportation with air conditioning and Wifi
- Professional guide/driver
- Lift travel in Nazaré
- Tickets to Fortress of St Vincent (Sitio of Nazaré)